Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 1, 2010

no more empty heart

in the morning when i wake up, i want to think of how empty my heart is, but God always whisper to me, "you don't need to worry, for here I am, filling the emptiness in your heart.

Once there was a man, whom i thought loved me dearly, whom i thought held me tight that he won't let go no matter what. But i forgot, that he was just a man with changing heart and mind. After 5 years of believing him, i came to a point where in my heart went weary. I became o tired to believe him and it made me so  w,eak. In my weakness, i was able to see my strength. I became very very strong.

It was my greatest fear to see him letting go of my hand. It was my greatest fear be left behind and see him moving forward.  It was my greatest fear to be far away from his heart. And so my greatest fear suddenly appeared. I could not imagine and could not find a way how to face it. But when it came, God did not leave me. He was with me and he made me very courageous to face it all alone.

 You will know how brave you are when you are able to face and overcome your greatest fear. You will know how much your worth is when you are able to let go of something/ someone that you've never imagined you can live without.

Now i am strong enough, brave enough and valuable enough. ^^








No comments: